The World Is My Library

I searched up mystery novels for teens using google and found a few that I got interested in like, "Paper Towns" by John Green, "We Were Liars" by E. Lockhart, and "Two Can Keep a Secret" by Karen M. Manus. Some short stories that found are, "The Purloined Letter" and "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe. These caught my eye b/c they are mysteries and I've always preferred to read mysteries since small. While searching for novels the memories of how much I used to read came back to me and paused to think about why I stopped reading books. I used to be so interested in reading and this reminded me how I used to feel when I read the title of a book. I now want to read these novels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Questions

First Impression: On Self-Reliance